Covid19 Precautionary Measures
First of all, thank you for staying at Kolding Hotel Apartments, we are looking forward to welcoming you here.
As you probably know, Coronavirus has now spread to Denmark, and we as a company are following the development closely.
HORESTA has provided a course to all employees with the goal to educate in the precautions of COVID19. All of our employees have passed the course.
So far, there is no restriction from authorities concerning hotels. Therefore, we will take all the safety precautions we can as a company, which we hope you will all follow.
Covid19 Precautionary measures regarding the guests staying at Kolding Hotel Apartments:
Public toilets and areas
· Towels are removed from the public toilets and are now replaced by disposable wipes - we will also make sure, that there is hand disinfectant and soap available everywhere.
· We will clean and disinfect the handrails, the buttons in the elevator handles, etc. regularly throughout the hotel.
Reception and lounge
· We are following directions from the authorities, as they are updated continuously.
· Signs in Danish and English regarding health precautions have been put up.
· Shielding around the reception desk has been implemented.
· Keycards are in isolation 48 hours before re-usage.
· Pens are cleaned after use.
· Tables are cleaned after use.
· We sell masks and hand detergents (70%).
· In the reception, you can find hand detergents (85%).
· It is prohibited to disinfected your hands upon entering the reception and lounge.
· Breakfast is served as TO-GO until serving in the lounge is allowed again. Gloves can be found in the reception free of charge.
· The maximum amount of people in the lounge is 7 and 4 in the reception.
· By the buffet signs have been placed to mark the range of 1 meter.
· Tables and chairs have been placed with a precautionary minimum of 1 meter.
· The kitchen personal handle the food the gloves and their kitchen appliances.
· All plates, glasses, cutlery, etc. are washed in a dishwasher which ends at 80 degrees.
· All of our overnight accommodations are individual apartments with their entrance, there will be no extra precautionary measures regarding the apartments in specific.
· All cleaning personal use gloves and disinfects all horizontal surfaces and door handles.
· If you become ill with Corona or suspect the virus while staying here, we ask you NOT to get in physical contact with anyone or the reception, please contact us by phone at +45 7554 1800 and we will follow the instruction of the authorities.
· All the employees are informed about the current situation and have gotten instructions based on the authority’s recommendations.
Have you been to a country advised against by the Danish Government, we request that you stay home unless you have a redeemable course.
What can you do as a guest in this novel situation?
We urge you to follow instructions from the authorities:
· Wash your hands often and use our dispensers with hand disinfectant
· Cough or sneeze into your sleeve
· The national board of health also recommends, sneezing in a paper towel, which is subsequently thrown out directly
· Limit physical contact
· Are you feeling sick, you should stay at home
If you experience symptoms of Coronavirus Disease during your stay at the hotel or up until 14 days after your stay here, you are obliged to inform the hotel staff. It is important here that you make contact by telephone and do not show up in person!
Should we at some point experience a case of coronavirus at the hotel, we will immediately contact the health authorities to implement a coordinated action plan based on their recommendations and guidelines.
We are all facing uncertainty and difficult times, but we are constantly working on ensuring a safe and good stay for all of our guests. Therefore, precautionary measures will be updated continuously.
Chief Executive Officer