Feel free to contact us:
Covid19 Precautionary Measures
First of all, thank you for staying at Kolding Hotel Apartments, we are looking forward to welcoming you here.
As you probably know, Coronavirus has now spread to Denmark, and we as a company are following the development closely.
So far, there is no restriction from authorities concerning hotels. Therefore, we will take all the safety precautions we can as a company, which we hope you will all follow.
Covid19 Precautionary measures regarding the guests staying at Kolding Hotel Apartments:
· We are following directions from the authorities, as they are updated continuously
· Towels are removed from the public toilets and are now replaced by disposable wipes - we will also make sure, that there is hand disinfectant and soap available everywhere.
· As all of our overnight accommodations are individual apartments with their entrance, there will be no extra precautionary measures regarding the apartments in specific
· We will clean and disinfect the handrails, the buttons in the elevator, handles, etc. regularly throughout the hotel.
· We are requesting no unnecessary stays in the lounge area, also no breakfast is served.
· We will check-in/out and you can pick up take away breakfast
· If you become ill with Corona or suspect the virus while staying here, we ask you NOT to get in physical contact with anyone or the reception, please contact us by phone at +75 54 18 00 and we will follow the instruction of the authorities.
· All the employees are informed about the current situation and have gotten instructions based on the authority’s recommendations.
Refundable Accommodation/Flex-price: Hotel apartments with or without breakfast can be canceled free of charge until 16:00 on the day of arrival. In case the stay is canceled after 16:00, we will bill the
first night of the stay. The total amount of the stay will be charged via the inlaid credit card on the arrival date. By guarantee with foreign debit cards, the amount can be reserved up to 30 days
Nonrefundable/Save-price: Hotel apartments with or without breakfast require 100% prepayment and cannot be changed, canceled or refunded. Kolding Hotel Apartments charges the payment from your credit card straight away, when the booking is completed.
Hotel apartments for 6 persons with or without breakfast: must be prepaid no later than 14 days before arrival. The total amount of the stay will be charged via the inlaid credit card straight away when the booking is completed. The stay cannot be refunded if canceled between 0-13 days before the arrival date.
Accommodation packages: such as hotel apartments including dinners, spa treatments, or entrance tickets, must be prepaid no later than 14 days before arrival and can be canceled free of charge at least 14 days before arrival. The total amount of the stay will be charged via the inlaid credit card straight away when the booking is completed. The stay cannot be refunded when canceled between 0-13 days before arrival.
Promotions and offers: regarding hotel apartments with or without breakfast may require 100% prepayment and cannot be canceled or refunded. Kolding Hotel Apartments will charge the payment from your credit card straight away when the booking is completed.
Read the hotel’s terms and conditions of trade here: https://www.koldinghotelapartments.dk/footer/handelsbetingelser/
What can you do as a guest in this novel situation?
We urge you to follow instructions from the authorities:
· Wash your hands often and use our dispensers with hand disinfectant
· Cough or sneeze into your sleeve
· The national board of health also recommends, sneezing in a paper towel, which is subsequently thrown out directly
· Limit physical contact
· Are you feeling sick, you should stay at home
If you experience symptoms of Coronavirus Disease during your stay at the hotel or up until 14 days after your stay here, you are obliged to inform the hotel staff. It is important here that you make contact by telephone and do not show up in person!
Should we at some point experience a case of coronavirus at the hotel, we will immediately contact the health authorities to implement a coordinated action plan based on their recommendations and guidelines.
We are all facing uncertainty and difficult times, but we are constantly working on ensuring a safe and good stay for all of our guests. Therefore, precautionary measures will be updated continuously.
Chief Executive Officer