Feel free to contact us:
1. Personal Data
Kolding Hotel Apartments is data controller.
Kolding Hotel Apartments’ contact details:
Kolding Hotel Apartments collects and processes all personal data in accordance with applicable legislation.
Kolding Hotel Apartments enters into agreements with guests, customers and suppliers regarding delivery - purchase and sale - of various services and products.
When a guest/customer/supplier books and purchases one or more of Kolding Hotel Apartments’ services and in this interaction submits personal data to Kolding Hotel Apartments, the guest/customer/supplier also gives Kolding Hotel Apartments consent to process their personal data.
This also applies to any personal data that suppliers provide to Kolding Hotel Apartments in connection with quotations, contracts, etc.
2. Kolding Hotel Apartments’ Collection of Personal Data
Kolding Hotel Apartments collects personal data in the following ways:
· When a guest/customer - or any person acting on their behalf - chooses to obtain an offer and/or to purchase one of Kolding Hotel Apartments’ services/products, or when a supplier provides a quote or sells products or services to Kolding Hotel Apartments.
· From the B2B market.
· From browser cookies and web beacons.
· During the use of Kolding Hotel Apartments’ digital services.
· When joining Kolding Hotel Apartments’ customer/loyalty program and subscribing to
Kolding Hotel Apartments’ newsletter.
· From social media, advertising and analysis providers as well as public records.
· From video and TV surveillance.
· When suppliers enter into agreements with Kolding Hotel Apartments, or provide quotes for Kolding Hotel Apartments.
The collection and processing of personal data as listed above will always be in accordance with applicable legislation.
The video surveillance installed on the property of Kolding Hotel Apartments is a measure to prevent crime as well as creating a safe environment for employees and guests.
3. Personal Data Collected by Kolding Hotel Apartments
Kolding Hotel Apartments collects the following personal data:
· Name, address, phone number, e-mail address, date of birth and other non-sensitive personal data.
· Credit and debit card information - typically to guarantee a reservation and to pay for a booking.
· Demographic information.
· Purchase history as well as use of Kolding Hotel Apartments’ app and/or other digital services.
· Use of Kolding Hotel Apartments’ customer/loyalty program.
· Information from Kolding Hotel Apartments’ customer surveys.
· Information from participation in any competitions.
· Information from Kolding Hotel Apartments’ social media profiles as well as other digital platforms belonging to Kolding Hotel Apartments.
· Browser information.
· Information about the guest/customer’s company and relevant contacts.
· Information about the suppliers’ company and information about any relevant contacts and key employees including key accounts.
A guest/customer/supplier may voluntarily and by own choice provide Kolding Hotel Apartments with additional personal data, which is believed to be of importance in Kolding Hotel Apartments’ service to the customer/guest/supplier; or the information may be provided due to safety measures.
It could be information about:
· Special food preferences.
· Information about medical conditions and medication.
If a guest/customer/supplier voluntarily chooses to provide this type of information to Kolding Hotel Apartments, this is regarded as consent to Kolding Hotel Apartments to register and store this sensitive personal data.
In addition to the data received directly from a guest/customer/supplier, Kolding Hotel Apartments may also collect and process additional information that Kolding Hotel Apartments has obtained from third party sources e.g. travel agency, intermediary or an employee from the company, where the registered person is employed.
4. Card payments
Kolding Hotel Apartments uses DIBS www.dibs.dk (Nets) to handle all card payments (credit/debit). DIBS and Kolding Hotel Apartments are approved and certified by Pengeinstitutternes Betalingssystem (www.pbs.dk).
In connection with reservations and bookings Kolding Hotel Apartments stores the information that the guest/customer/supplier has provided for up to 3 months, after which the information is anonymized.
The information provided is used in connection with the reservation; only exceptions are in the event that a guest/customer/supplier contacts Kolding Hotel Apartments with questions or if an error occurs in relation to the reservation.
5. What is the Purpose of Collecting and Processing Personal Data?
Kolding Hotel Apartments only collects the personal data necessary to fulfill contracts with our guests/customers/suppliers in connection with the delivery of services, e.g. accommodation or purchase/sale of products or services.
The personal data collected and processed as well as the purpose of the collection are determined by the type of contract and/or service provided.
The purpose of collecting and processing personal data is primarily based on the following:
· Processing guest/customer’s reservations and their purchase of services provided by Kolding Hotel Apartments.
· Processing suppliers’ quotations and sale of products and services.
· Contact with the guest/customer before, during or after their stay.
· Fulfilling guests/customers’ requests for offers and purchase of services.
· Improvement and development of Kolding Hotel Apartments’ services.
· Customizing Kolding Hotel Apartments’ marketing and communication.
· Analysis of our guests/customers/suppliers’ user behavior and marketing towards these groups.
· Customizing the communication and marketing of Kolding Hotel Apartments’ business partners to suit our guests/customers/suppliers.
· Administration of our guests/customers/suppliers’ relationship to Kolding Hotel Apartments and any participation in Kolding Hotel Apartments’ customer/loyalty program.
· Compliance with legal requirements, e.g. registration of guests in accordance with applicable laws (udlændingelovgivningen/pasbekendtgørelsen).
6. The Legal Basis for Processing
Kolding Hotel Apartments usually processes personal data, because it is necessary to fulfill a contract with a guest/customer/supplier. This could for instance be in regards to a hotel stay, organization of meetings and/or fulfillment of contracts with suppliers and business partners.
Kolding Hotel Apartments may also process personal data in relation to bookings prior to a stay, organization of meetings, parties, conferences, etc. and prior to entering supplier contracts.
In some cases, Kolding Hotel Apartments will process personal data for the purpose of pursuing legitimate interests, which has priority over the interests of the guest/customer/supplier (the registered party).
Legitimate interests pursued by Kolding Hotel Apartments can include statistics, customer surveys, marketing and analysis of general customer behavior, all with the purpose of improving the guest/customer/supplier’s experience with Kolding Hotel Apartments and improving the quality of Kolding Hotel Apartments’ products and services.
If a guest/customer informs Kolding Hotel Apartments of any special personal preferences or considerations such as health information, disability, religious belief, etc., Kolding Hotel Apartments will use such information for the sole purpose of customizing the service to suit the guest/customer’s personal preferences, health, etc.
Kolding Hotel Apartments is obligated according to applicable law, pursuant to section 5 above, to collect and process certain personal data about guests staying at the hotel. This information must be stored for a minimum of one year and a maximum of two years.
7. Your Rights
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the registered guest/customer/supplier has certain rights.
· You have the right to at any time get information about the personal data that Kolding Hotel Apartments has processed about you.
· You have the right to at any time have the personal data that Kolding Hotel Apartments has registered about you rectified and/or updated.
· You have the right to at any time have the personal data that Kolding Hotel Apartments has registered about you deleted. If you request to have your personal data deleted, Kolding Hotel Apartments will delete all the information that Kolding Hotel Apartments is not legally obligated to store. In some cases, the deleting of personal data can result in Kolding Hotel Apartments being unable to fulfill agreements or provide services.
In case some of the personal data registered by Kolding Hotel Apartments was collected with consent from the registered guest/customer/supplier, the guest/customer/supplier has the right to at
any time withdraw their consent. This means that the guest/customer/supplier’s personal data is deleted or the processing is discontinued. This does however not apply to any personal data that Kolding Hotel Apartments is legally obligated to store.
The right to withdrawal of consent and/or request personal data deleted can, however, be limited by the protection of other individuals’ privacy, as well as protection of trade secrets, intellectual property rights and e.g. the ability to enforce potential claims.
At any time you have the right to make a written request to obtain a list and a copy of the personal data that Kolding Hotel Apartments has registered about you.
The written request must be signed by the registered guest/customer/supplier, and the request must include the guest/customer/supplier’s name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
The registered guest/customer/supplier can also contact Kolding Hotel Apartments, if the registered guest/customer/supplier does not believe that their personal data is being processed in accordance with legislation or other obligations e.g. the agreement/contract between the registered guest/customer/supplier and Kolding Hotel Apartments.
Any requests must be sent to Kolding Hotel Apartments in writing. Please see Kolding Hotel Apartments’ contact information above in section 1.
Kolding Hotel Apartments will to the extent, possible respond to these requests within a month of receipt and send the material to the address of the registered guest/customer/supplier.
If the registered guest/customer/supplier requests to have their personal data corrected and/or deleted, Kolding Hotel Apartments will assess the request to make sure that the conditions for the request are fulfilled. If this is the case, Kolding Hotel Apartments will make the requested changes or delete the guest/customer/supplier’s personal data as soon as possible.
Kolding Hotel Apartments reserves the right to reject requests, which are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical action (e.g. the development of a new IT-system), affect the protection of other individual’s privacy or in situations where the desired action requires substantial changes to existing practices or is excessively complicated.
8. Security and Sharing of Personal Data
Kolding Hotel Apartments protects the registered guest/customer/supplier’s personal data and has established a set of procedures that protect the registered guest/customer/supplier’s personal data from unauthorized publication and from unauthorized individuals gaining access to or knowledge of the data.
Only Kolding Hotel Apartments’ employees, who as part of their job need to process the registered guest/customer/supplier’s personal data have access to this information.
Kolding Hotel Apartments continuously monitors that unauthorized access to any personal data does not occur.
Kolding Hotel Apartments continuously backs up its data, including personal data collected.
In the event of a security breach that results in a high risk of the guest/customer/supplier’s personal data being subject to unauthorized use, e.g. identity theft, financial loss, loss of reputation or other type of unauthorized use, Kolding Hotel Apartments will notify the registered guest/customer/supplier about the security breach as soon as possible.
Kolding Hotel Apartments revises its security procedures regularly based on the latest technological development.
Kolding Hotel Apartments uses various external suppliers of IT-services, IT-systems, payment systems, etc.
Kolding Hotel Apartments enters into data processing agreements with all of its suppliers to ensure that the data processors maintain the necessary and high level of security to protect registered guest/customer/supplier’s personal data.
In order to fulfill agreements and provide the highest level of service for guests and customers, Kolding Hotel Apartments shares selected personal data with external suppliers, such as restaurants concerning reservations or allergies, the spa center in regards to booking of a Spa Package, etc.
In certain cases, Kolding Hotel Apartments is obligated to disclose personal data in accordance with legislation or on the basis of decisions from a public authority.
Kolding Hotel Apartments deletes your personal data when Kolding Hotel Apartments has no further legal obligation to store the information, or when the purpose of collecting and processing the data ceases to exist.
Any complaints regarding Kolding Hotel Apartments’ collecting and processing of personal data can be sent to:
Borgergade 28, 5
1300 København K
Phone: +45 3319 3200 E-mail: email@example.com